You Can Make This!

Monday, December 24, 2007

So I have been working on what to do next.....christmas shopping is over and (except of birthdays) the huge gift giving season is almost over soooo I decided to focus on crib shoes/slippers and clothing. I got a basic embriodery machine and teaching myself how to use it for the next week. Then I will be all set to personalize!!! I plan on personalizing shoes/slippers, burp cloths, bibs, and clothing! Maybe I will get adventurous and work on my hats. Ohhh so much to do and so little time.

Is there something you are looking for and want to me try out in my shop!! Just let me know. Leave a comment and I will let you know what I come up with.

Need a late christmas gift or what to shop for next year! Check out my sale section in my shop for some awesome after Christmas Sales http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5312202&section_id=5212604

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

0 compliments: