You Can Make This!

Friday, April 4, 2008

ARRRGHH! Pirates are heading your way!

$My daughter is a huge Nogginite and pirates are all over her favorite shows (ex. Dora, Lazytown, Backyardigans) so I have made a couple of items to bring some of her play to her wardrobe (and my sons )

Treasure Map Raglan


~This lightweight raglan is made from 100% cotton knit with Treasure Map bodice. The one listed in my shop and pictured is with pink sleeves but these can be blue or dary gray if pink just isnt your thing! It is also customizable (length and sleeves) so make it how you want it!


Jolly Roger Pirate Pants!




These pants are available in sizes 6months- 4T



They are orange with light orange skull and crossbones and black skull and crossbones all over it



Perfect for your little pirate!


Dont forget the matching bowtie!!



1 compliments:

Debye said...

Cute! My 4 year old is a pirate fanatic... you are always so good at creating great designs for boys as well.

I have all boys and still find myself sewing mostly frilly stuff!