You Can Make This!

Monday, April 21, 2008

My craft show dilemma!

I am going to be in a craft show (information on the bottom) and I have hit a dilemma! I have made a couple pieces to show my work on customs and I also included my popular baby bowties but now I am not sure where to go from there. I make fun baby soft soles so I thought I could make a couple of those



Also I have a crazy amount of ribbon so I thought I could make some hairbows and tutus??



I am not sure if these are items that someone would purchase at a craft show. Help!
Also if I made some shoes what sizes would be the best??





So if you are in the Area come out and visit some great shops!Sketchworks Theatre ArtMart! The Arts Supporting the Arts! Saturday, May 3rd; 11am- 5pm3041 North Decatur Road in Scottdale (just outside of Decatur.) List of shops involved so far!knottysheep (beautiful Chinese Knotted Jewelry)TSIPhotography (amazing photography, a bit of variety....I have my eye on a couple!)adripratt (knitted scarfs, headbands, and more...sure to be a hit!)jinkywink (Your place for handmade invitations!)sewphisticate ("fun, funky, yet oddly practical accessories and gifts")LeAnnChristian (handmade lampwork beads...check it out!)sugarplumdelights (Hair clips, Key fobs, and taggies!) studiomarcy (some of the cutest glass beads I have ever seen! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10610954 this is my favorite!)frillz ("Handmade jewelry and amazing art to wear".....the organizer of this fun show! Oh and she is a blogger too.....http://nancyandthekitties.blogspot.com/I will update the list as new shops join! Happy shopping....

2 compliments:

Debye said...

Tutus are a great draw to get people into your booth.

I do a craft fair every Saturday and unique items (which you have lots of) sell really well. Definitely take your legwarmers and maybe make up a variety of sizes of your tie onesies (punk).

I find 70% of my sales are people purchasing gifts for showers so I would recommend mostly small size booties. Hope any of this helps....best of luck!!!

Julie said...

Hey sorry to bug you, but I just wanted to make sure you've gotten the emails I've sent. Sometimes they go to spam folders, so I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. Let me know when you get a break from all of your craft show prep!!
Thanks!
*Leelou*
www.LeelouBlogs.blogspot.com