You Can Make This!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Sketchworks Art Show!

I am going to particpate in my first craft show! I did one over the summer with a friend but this is my first with my etsy shop inventory!! I am psyched because it is being held by a fellow Etsian and I am going to be meet some really great shop owners!
It will be help in Georgia (which is a trip because I am in NY) but it gives me a great excuse to go stay with my parents again


So if you are in the Area come out and visit some great shops!
Sketchworks Theatre ArtMart! The Arts Supporting the Arts!
Saturday, May 3rd; 11am- 5pm
3041 North Decatur Road in Scottdale (just outside of Decatur.)

List of shops involved so far!
knottysheep (beautiful Chinese Knotted Jewelry)
TSIPhotography (amazing photography, a bit of variety....I have my eye on a couple!)
adripratt (knitted scarfs, headbands, and more...sure to be a hit!)
jinkywink (Your place for handmade invitations!)
sewphisticate ("fun, funky, yet oddly practical accessories and gifts")
LeAnnChristian (handmade lampwork beads...check it out!)
sugarplumdelights (Hair clips, Key fobs, and taggies!)
studiomarcy (some of the cutest glass beads I have ever seen! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10610954 this is my favorite!)
frillz ("Handmade jewelry and amazing art to wear".....the organizer of this fun show! Oh and she is a blogger too.....http://nancyandthekitties.blogspot.com

I will update the list as new shops join! Happy shopping....


2 compliments:

Nancy said...

Great job, Graceful! See you at the show!

Debye said...

Best of luck, how fun! I am in San Diego but most of my family is in that area so I will be sure to pass the word!