You Can Make This!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Ruffler






So when I first received my ruffler I ripped the box open so excited to whip out yards and yards of ruffles but quickly became intimated by it and set it aside. Then I found myself in the midst of a craft show and forgot about using it. Well it a slow time in my shop so I decided to make up some fun frilly items for girls. My daughter loves "princess" style dresses but I am not into the classic pinks and purples. I have this amazing geometric shape fabric that I decided to make super frilly but unique princess dress.


So the ruffler totally rocks and I can ruffle yards and yards in minutes....oh what fun this will be!

Just wait for some of the great things I have in mind to come!

2 compliments:

Julie said...

That is so dang cute! I love it! I'm going to have to go check out your Etsy shop right now!
Hey I was wondering if you have any tracking info on that package by chance? I'm just going to be gone a lot in the next few days and didn't want them to leave it on my doorstep all day. Thanks!
Julie (Leelou)

Julie said...

Just wanted to let you know I got the package. Thank you! The stuff is so cute. Can't wait til sunday to try out the new bow ties!
Thanks!!
*Leelou*